This month we are focusing on the theme of Pride, so we asked a few folks to talk about what pride means to them – here’s what they had to say.
This video features:
- Alex Martin, a queer and trans tech worker and comic creator. You can find him online on twitter
- Cole Meyers, a performer and director, who is currently showing work in this month’s Pride Festival Legacy Project
- Karen Harris, the co-chair of Out in the Park – Wellington’s Pride Fair
- Maggie Shippam, a youth worker who works with Youthline and InsideOUT (and others too!)
- Val Smith a performance artist, from a contemporary dance background, who is currently working on a project at Otago University for the Caroline Plummer fellowship looking at mapping trans and queer experiences of public space.